- 2K Australia
Division: 2K Australia
Location: Canberra, Australia
Reports to: Studio General Manager
No. of direct reports: 1-5
This position is considered to be the ‘heart’ of the development team. The incumbent will be capable of understanding the development process and ensuring that it runs smoothly and on time. The incumbent must be aware of the tensions inherent in managing a creative process to deliver a product on time and to budget and be capable of balancing the competing interests of quality and timely delivery. Irrational believes that great game producers must be capable of thinking on their feet and of responding flexibly to an ever-changing development environment.
- Devise and maintain the project schedules and budget
- Ensure that staff and external contractors are aware of their tasks and responsibilities
- Identify risks and put in place risk management strategies
- Facilitate communication and cooperation in the project team
- Manage relationship with clients and other third parties
- Represent the company in public forums
- Help develop materials for new business opportunities
- Inspire the team to produce a great product!
- Drive product milestones and set goals based on key project needs
- Coordinate with team leads and goal-based “strike teams” to triage, prioritize, and delegate project tasks
- Anticipate challenges and proactively solve problems
If you would like to apply, please send your CV (and sample code or demo reel when appropriate) to email@example.com.