Senior Level Designer
- 3:00 AM on Fri Feb 24, 2012
- 2K China - Shanghai
Division: 2K China
Seeking a self motivated Senior Level Designer for the design team in 2K China. Get your hands on some of the world's best titles!
- Oversees Level-Based project game design direction, documentation and execution through release and content updates.
- Design and create a game level from scratch, and responsible for creating gameplay through level building and scripting.
- Responsible for assigning tasks for level designers.
- Review works of other level designers in the project and provide constructive feedbacks.
- Communicate with programmers and artists to make levels that are both aesthetic and under the constraint of technical requirements.
- Organize level design training for new level designers and tutor their progress.
- At least 5 years of previous experience with a level design toolset (Unreal, Cry Engine etc.).
- Previous experience with a gameplay scripting language or high level programming language.
- At least 2 shipped AAA titles, participated in their full project life cycles, and served as a leading level design role.
- Competent in English, both oral and written form.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Wide interests in game design and creation.
- Unreal Engine experience is a plus.
- Unity Engine experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in architecture and 3D modeling packages is a plus.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV (and sample code or demo reel when appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org.