Sr. Game Designer (SNS)
- 3:00 AM on Fri Feb 24, 2012
- 2K China - Shanghai
Division: 2K China
The Senior Game Designer is responsible for establishing and seeing through the creative vision for a project. This person will work with the producer, junior designers, and the rest of the team to assess goals, constraints, and priorities, and set and execute direction.
- Oversees all game design direction, documentation and execution through release and content updates.
- Works with Producer on development strategy, planning and delegating design work.
- Understands and executes successful data-driven design for monetization, virality, and player retention.
- Analyzes key data and metrics and directs the adaptation and content updates of the game accordingly.
- Concepts and pitches new game projects and contributes to strategic planning.
- Trains and mentors junior game designers by leading seminars and presentations and provides guidance and feedback.
- At least 5 years of successful game industry experience with browser and social games.
- At least 2 successful social games released.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication, writing, documentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent scripting skills or high level programming language.
- Experience with game systems, metric analysis, writing, balancing, and tuning.
- Has experience working easily with developers of all disciplines.
- Encyclopedic passion for and knowledge of games, especially on emerging platforms.
- Touchscreen platform experience a plus.
- Wide interests in game design and other creative work.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV (and sample code or demo reel when appropriate) to email@example.com.