- 2K Czech
Division: 2K Czech
Job Type: Full Time
2K Czech is the premier game development studio in Central Europe, we deliver beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world including the Mafia series and Top Spin franchise. As a fully owned 2K studio, 2K Czech houses its operations in both Prague and Brno.
We are looking for a talented Senior Animator to join our teams and bring expertise, motivation and mature skill set.
The Senior Animator works closely with the Lead Animator, but also with creative and technical people to help push the quality of in-game character animations and cinematics to unprecedented levels.
- To create unique and innovative solutions to character animation problems
- To mentor and provide guidance to animation staff as appropriate
- To proactively work to raise production values and identify potential production issues and remove bottlenecks
- To actively participate in critique and play sessions
- Exceptional skill in animating realistic human characters
- Complete mastery of classic animation principles (staging, timing, anticipation, follow through, etc.)
- Ability to design and animate sophisticated multi-layered animations
- Knowledge of at least one major 3D software package (Max, Maya, XSI). Motion Builder preferred.
- Experience with both motion capture and key frame data pipelines
- Impressive demo reel demonstrating strong animation ability and solid art direction
- 5+ years of applicable industry experience with an emphasis on character animation
- Ability to understand both technical and creative expectations
- Advanced level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to push boundaries while remaining deeply pragmatic.
- Ability to remain open and receptive to feedback
- Strong interest in video games
If you would like to apply, please send your CV (and sample code or demo reel when appropriate) to email@example.com.