Senior Character Artist
- 2K Czech
Division: 2K Czech
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Prague, Brno
2K Czech is the premier game development studio in Central Europe, we deliver beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world including the Mafia series and Top Spin franchise. As a fully owned 2K studio, 2K Czech houses its operations in both Prague and Brno.
We are looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to join our teams and bring expertise, motivation and mature skill set. The Character Artist is responsible for creation of highpoly and lowpoly models, texturing and making run functions of individual parts.
The Senior Character Artist works closely with the Art Director, but also with creative and technical people to help push the quality of our AAA titles.
- Creating models precisely and according to his/her best abilities
- Adapting to a concept and style of the project
- Maintaining the functions of the finished models
- Self-education in graphics and keeping track of trends in this field
- Knowledge of human anatomy, ability to capture personality
- Minimum two years of experience in computer graphics
- High school or university degree at Graphic Arts
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max, ZBrush and Photoshop
- Knowledge of drawing or painting in a classic technique
- Experience in games industry is an advantage
- Advanced level of English
- Outstanding artistic talent
- Team player
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Sense for detail and proportions
- Willingness to continuously develop his/her skills
- Knowledge of games
If you would like to apply, please send your CV (and sample code or demo reel when appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org.